Terms and conditions (Terms of Sale)
1. The contract between us
We send a confirmation email to all our customers with details of their order including the prices, terms of sale and WebFlicker CMS licence.
Payment is not taken without receipt of order confirmation from you.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods or services that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide as your contact email address. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
We are: Hani Weiss owner of webflicker website
You are: a visitor to Our Website / our customer
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Product. We look forward to seeing you again when you are over 18
- 2.1 The prices payable for goods and services that you order are as set out in our website.
- 2.2 Unless otherwise stated you will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
3. Right for you to cancel your contract
- 3.1 You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you ordered the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for canceling but you will be charged an administration fee of £25 per order.
- 3.2 You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are custom-made goods or perishables. This includes web design and orders for logo and graphic design or printing.
- 3.3 To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing.
- 3.4 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then [unless, under clause 3.2, you do not have a right to cancel] you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 3.5 Once you have notified us that you are canceling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- 3.6 You may cancel your contract with us for services you order at any time before the service, or any part of the service, is performed. You do not need to give us any reason for canceling but you will be charged an administration fee of £25.00 per order. You may not cancel your contract with us for services you order after the service, or any part of the service is performed.
- 3.7 We reserve the right to charge an admin fee of £25.00 to transfer a domain away from the Company's network, change the IPS Tags for a domain or change any handles for a domain.
4. Cancellation by us
- 4.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- 4.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- 4.1.2 one or more of the goods or services you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 4.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Delivery of goods to you
- 5.1 We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- 5.2 Except when otherwise stated delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- 5.3 You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- 6.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 6.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at our option:
- 6.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- 6.2.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- 6.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- 6.3 If we do not perform services ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at our option:
- 6.3.1 to perform the service ordered; or
- 6.3.2 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the service in question in whatever way we choose.
- 6.4 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under condition 6.2 or 6.3 and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 6.2.3 above or in respect of services under clause 6.3.2 above.
- 6.5 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 6.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 39 Corporation Road, Chelmsford, CM1 2AR, Essex and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
8. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods or perform services you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
11. Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
12. Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
8. Hosting Services
WebFlicker use a third party services and we do not own our web hosting servers. We do not sell web hosting service as an individual services. Web hosting packages that we offer are a part of web design services that you may to decline and use other web hosting copmany of your choise. Check our web hosting prices
WebFlicker is not liable for any damages or data loss that arise from the use of this service. WebFlicker is not liable for any damages that occur from misinformation or misrepresentation by the customer which may result in a loss or corruption of data.
Under no circumstances shall the customer hold WebFlicker responsible for any loss of data or inability to properly configure complex scripts or programs. All customers should have dedicated recent data backups in the event data loss or corruption occurs.
The maximum liability of WebFlicker is limited to the amount paid for hosting by the customer for and shall not exceed that amount.