Buying and selling products or services over the internet in the UK is a multi billion pound market.
UK's public is using online shops more often than any other nation in Europe simply because it is comfortable, easy, secure and cheap. All business areas are benefiting from e-commerce websites even takeaways, builders, and electricians.
How will you benefit from a e-commerce website?
24/7 opening hours even on Bank Holidays and Christmas Breaks.
No need for a sales person
No need for expensive high street shops
How much will it cost you to run an Online shop?
To run an e-commerce website it is very cheap to compare running against an office or a shop. For each online shop you will need :
A. Business Plan
B. Products and Services
C. E Commerce Website
D. SSL certificate for security payment (£39.00 per year)
E. Server space to host your website (from £150.00 per year)
F. Some of your time and effort
Are there any hidden costs?
No there is no other hidden cost. BUT to run a successful website you COULD invest in advertising and search engine optimization which in the long run will benefit your online shop with more visitors and customers.
How much will it cost to build an Online shop?
The prices to build an e-commerce website in the UK (by proffesio professional agency) is between £3800 - £600 (prices are for bespoke systems and ready made ecommerce systems).
At WebFlicker we will build a bespoke Online shop to reflect your business needs 100% within. Prices starting from £1800 (One off Payment). If you would like to a ready made e-commerce system it will cost you only £750.00 (One off payment price include bespoke website design and full instalation).
What are the main Webflicker Online Shop Features?
- Unlimited categories, sub-categories and products
- Customisable product information (price, text, images)
- Product and accessories packages
- Special offers and discounts
- Product testimonials and comments
- Ability to create customer groups
- Customer follow up (forsaken carts)
- Loyalty system (points)
- Customer referral program
- Newsletter opt-in
- Created carts back up
- Customisable order statuses
- Returns System
- Real time consultation of created carts
- PDF invoices, slips and delivery slips
- Special offers (promotions, coupons)
- Configurable minimum order amount
- Unlimited carriers and destinations
- Email notifications for delivery statuses (configurable)
- Ability to offer delivery fees
- Delivery fees billing by price or weight
- SEO optimized
- Meta tags (meta title, keywords.) management
- Google Sitemap
- URL rewriting
How we can help at WebFlicker?
It is very important to us at WebFlicker that our customers are successful in business. For that reason when we build you an e-commerce website we start with a professional business plan that has been done by educated and experienced project managers and business planners. This business plan will analyze for you all aspects of your business module:
- Executive review
- Market analysis
- Demand analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Company analysis
- Analysis of the competition
- Marketing strategy
- Success factors
- Economic analysis
As soon we have the business plan finished we start building the e-commerce website please visit e-commerce Websites page.
What do you do next?
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We are happy to answer all your questions.
You can find our contact details at contact us page.
By: Hani Weiss
Online systems developer, WebFlicker website design agency
Sent your comment