How To Generate Traffic to your Website
Once you have built and launched your website the next hurdle you come across is getting
traffic to your website, this is called Traffic Generation and can take take some time
and some effort, and this is just not any traffic, this is real targeted traffic that
makes it worth it. One of the main ways to gain good traffic to your site is good SEO,
Search Engine Optimization. In the long run no traffic is better and will last longer
that traffic generated by your SEO Efforts.
Please find below some FREE SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING ways that can also help you generate traffic to your website,
one of the main ways to do this firstly would be submit your website where ever you can.
Put a link to your website on review sites such sites as ratemywebsite.com
Every post you do on your website submit to social marketing sites
- submit your blogs to free directory listings and search engines
- submit blogs tp directories that are within your current market
- create my space page and submit your blogs there with back links
- create a facebook page and submit your blogs there
- Use ask, Yahoo answers, msn to answer questions related to your market and each reply leave your link .
- Create Stumble Upon account and stumble every case study, Blog you write.
- Join and become active in as many forums as possible that coincide with your business
- Use “Digg It” buttons to place alongside your posts, thus enabling the readers to “digg” your post
- Use Social Book Marking plug-ins to make it easy for readers to submit your post to social bookmarking sites.
- Use a “tell a friend” plug in , this will allow your readers to let others know of this post.
- Use “all in one SEO” plug in to make your blog SEO user friendly
- Use a free keyword tool to find and locate the right keyword to your market
- Make Free Press releases and use them to your advantage to gain more exposure
- The Internet has many free advertising Sources here you can post adverts, use these to your advantage and do as many posts as you can
- Get other people to create back links from their site to your site and vice versa
- Offer free downloads on your website
- Offer free information to your readers that will be of benefit to them
- Use Keywords in the title of our posts, this helps greatly with the SEO
- Do fresh Posts very often as readers love fresh new content.
- Put your Blog URL in all Forums you post in.
- Use your blog name as your user name in Forums
- Ask your friends and family to do reviews on your blogs/website through Google and other search engines alike.
- Have flyers and Business cards made with links to your website /URL and hand them out in town centres, Network meetings and so on.
- Make videos on your business and post them across social platforms such as YouTube and make viral.
- Tag your posts, This is becoming more and more popular of ways to find related content.
- Run A competition every now and then to help attract more traffic, offering free prize give away or something niche to your business that would be beneficial.
- keep your blog navigable and clean for ease of use.
- Keep your best Blogs to post on Friends Sites, I.e Guest Blogger, this way it will attract new audience
The pointers above are only a little of what you can do to help generate more traffic to your website. For further details and also to get access to over 50 free Directories
please get in contact with us.
WebFlicker Web Design Agency
Sent your comment